Wednesday, 10 November 2010

The World I Live In

      My obsession is being outdoors all the time. Whether it is something as simple as going fishing on a mirror like lake or flying down a winding trail wrapping around lakes and clusters of trees on my fourwheeler. Growing up in Florida, its hard not to love the outdoors, even year round. I's used to the summer heat and the winter chills, and neither stop me from what I like doing outdoors. I love taking my jetski out on a perfectly clear sunday afternoon and riding down the river with my friends going tubing or jumping waves until the sunsets. I've always enjoyed riding four-wheelers since a little kid, being outside and going through the woods finding new challenges to get to new places to ride is what I love about it. Occasionally we will get out the tents and go camping in the cool time of year so I can feel that chilly night air on my sleeping bag. I've grown up living in the outdoors, my parents owning five acres in rural north fort myers. Mom is a huge animal person, we've always had several horses and dogs. Dad would take me fishing or out on one of the four-wheelers.
    I grew up in a family that loves the outdoors, and I've continued to do the same, constantly outside doing something.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your picture fit perfectly wtih your blog. It showed me not only your love for the outdoors but also for riding your ATV. I couldn't identify your similes, metaphors, or five senses. Overall you did good describing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ditto what Christian said, Cory. More description needed also. You have errors in grammar and mechanics that need fixing, too.

    ReplyDelete